Health World Institute (hereinafter referred to as HWI)
Section 1 - Subject of the contract
A service contract is concluded between HWI and the client:
HWI offers health coaching sessions to clients around the world. These are mental coaching sessions, which help to reveal and resolve the causes of an illness. Despite overwhelming success, HWI cannot guarantee that the methods used will determine the causes of an illness in every individual case. Likewise, specific success in curing an illness is explicitly not the subject of the contract.
The client is aware that the employees of HWI are not physicians and that no medical treatment is carried out. The coaching does not replace the medical treatment, but functions as a complement and supportive therapy.
The health coaching sessions will be held in accordance with the choice of the client by telephone or face-to-face. All health coaches are liable to the pledge of secrecy.
Section 2 Conclusion of the contract
- The contract between HWI and the client is concluded upon payment of the health coaching fee. One health coaching session costs 129 euros including the statutory value-added tax.
- The Health World Institute will provide the contact details of the health coach to the client within 24 hours of receipt of payment in our bank account, so that the client can schedule an appointment with his health coach.
- A coaching appointment must be canceled 24 hours in advance and may be postponed only twice; otherwise it will be forfeited.
Section 3 Terms of payment
- Payment is made in advance via PayPal using electronic bank transfer, direct debit or a credit card for health coaching sessions by phone and for face-to-face health coaching sessions. The health coach as a freelance employee of HWI may not accept any payment from the client. Payment is made prior to the health coaching session and must be received in our account before the coaching session takes place.
- Face-to-face health coaching sessions or treatments in conjunction with the Holiday for Health package in Marbella, southern Spain, must be paid in advance by electronic bank transfer via PayPal.
Section 4 Storage and retrievability of the contract text
- The client will receive these General Terms and Conditions of Business via e-mail and can retrieve them via our website and print them. A separate storage location from which the client can retrieve them does not exist.
Section 5 Data protection and privacy
- General information
Your personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank details) will be processed by HWI only in accordance with the provisions of the German data protection and privacy laws. The following information is provided by HWI regarding the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data. This data protection and privacy declaration applies only to the Internet website www.hwi-on.com. If the client reaches the above-referenced website of HWI via other websites (e.g. via links), there may be deviations in the handling of data. The client should therefore review the information on data handling on the relevant linked websites.
HWI will handle all data/information received in conjunction with the execution of the contract with strict confidentiality. The data transmitted online including the bank details will be encrypted via an SSL connection.
All employees are obligated to maintain confidentiality in compliance with the statutory provisions. This applies in particular to all information received during the coaching. Data will be forwarded to third parties only with the consent of the client.
- User data
Personal data, insofar as these are required for the grounds, content or change in the contractual relationship (user data) will be used exclusively for processing the contract. For example, when an event is held, it is necessary to inform the relevant speaker who is not necessarily an employee of HWI, of the name of the client on a participants’ list.
Without the express consent of the client or without a legal basis, personal data will not be forwarded to any third parties outside the processing of the contract. When the contract has been completely processed, the client’s data are blocked for further use and deleted upon expiration of the periods required by tax and commercial law, unless the client has explicitly consented to the further use of his data.
According to the German Data Protection & Privacy Act, the client has a right to free information about his stored data as well as a right to correction, blockage or deletion of these data.
Section 6 Data entry errors
Up to the point of sending his contract declaration off, the client has the possibility to review the entered data and to correct them using the delete key if necessary.
Section 7 - Liability
Liability is based on the statutory requirements.
Section 8 Cancellation policy
You can cancel your contract declaration in written form (e.g. via letter, fax, e-mail) within 14 days without stating grounds. The period begins upon receipt of these instructions in text form, but not before the conclusion of the contract and not before the fulfillment of our duties to provide information in accordance with Article 246, Section 2 in conjunction with Section 1, Paragraphs 1 and 3 of the Implementation Act for the German Civil Code as well as our duties in accordance with Section 312 g, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1 of the German Civil Code in conjunction with Article 246, Section 3 of the Implementation Act for the German Civil Code. The timely dispatch of the cancellation suffices for compliance with the cancellation period. The cancellation should be directed to:
Health World Institute Amsterdam
Consequences of cancellation
In the event of a valid cancellation, the goods/services provided by both parties are to be returned/refunded and any benefits obtained therefrom (e.g. interest) are to be handed over. If you cannot return the goods/services provided or return them only in part or in diminished/deteriorated form, you must replace the value of the goods/services used to the relevant extent. This may mean that you must still fulfill the contractual payment obligations for the period up to the point of cancellation. Obligations to refund payments must be met within 30 days. The period begins for you upon the dispatch of your cancellation notice; for us it begins with the receipt thereof.
Your cancellation rights will expire prematurely when the contract has been completely fulfilled by both parties at your explicit request before you exercised your cancellation rights.
End of the cancellation policy
Section 9 Applicable Law
Dutch law applies.